Outside Peek’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Media Relations Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
A Media, and Public Relations company is seeking to hire a vibrant and dependable Media Relations Officer who is responsible for positioning, promoting, and protecting the company and its clientsÛª reputation. The ideal candidate will establish and implement strategic communication plans.
Remuneration: 150,000 monthly net
- Maintain the image of the organisation, by disseminating standard information to members of the press or other media representatives
- Build strong relationships and networks with colleagues, clients, media.
- Answer enquiries from the media and other organisations
- Ensure the company protects and promotes it’s image in a proper, coordinated, and consistent manner.
- prepare and supervise the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, and multimedia programmes
- Provide guidance and direction on all matters related to media relations for the company
- maintain and update media content on the company’s website
- Provide monthly media reports for the company and client
- Compose and edit press releases, company literature, articles for internal and external use.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Journalism or related field
- 3-4 years of working experience in the Marketing and Advertising space
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Must possess excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with strong writing and editorial abilities
- Proven success with Social Media tools
- Must be capable of maintaining confidentiality, with a high level of accuracy regarding information
- Must be Proficient in MS Office Suites
- Solid background in researching, writing and editing publications
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.