Graceco Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Mechanical Technician jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 20, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Detailed Job Description
- Perform predictive, preventive, and corrective maintenance on mechanical equipment as per established standards.
- Check mechanical equipment and operating systems and correct them wherever necessary.
- Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
- Perform welding operations when necessary.
- Resolve motor, pump, conveyor, gear, pneumatic and hydraulic problems.
- Handle machine assembly and dis-assembly whenever necessary.
- Ensure high-level technical support to lower-level technicians.
- Handle personal tools for jobs including up-to-date documented personal tool lists.
- Complete work order.
- Troubleshoot and Repair mechanical-related issues.
- Carry out other duties assigned by the Maintenance Coordinator.
REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- OND/HND/BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years in the mechanical maintenance field.
- Outstanding experience and expertise in maintenance, installation, and assembly work in plants or relevant FMCG.
- Strong knowledge of mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics, drives, conveyors, gears, etc.
- Adequate knowledge of machine assembly.
REQUIRED SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- Critical thinking
- Adequate welding skills.
- Show expertise in working with a team and independently.
- Be willing to work long and irregular hours.
- Complex mechanical problem-solving skills.
- Possess and exhibit a sound attitude.
- Analytical skills.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.