Saipem Contracting’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Mechanical Supervisor jobs in Kaduna
Job Location : Kaduna
Deadline : October 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
About the Job
- Supervise the execution of mechanical works, both performed by subcontractors or in direct hiring, verifying that works are correctly carried out in accordance with project documentation and in the planned time frame.
- Support the mechanical subcontractors or the direct hiring personnel ensuring the feasibility (availability of drawings and materials) of the works.
- Verify and confirm the availability of drawings and materials, to plan the efficient execution of the works performed by subcontractors or by assigned direct hiring personnel.
- Assist subcontractors or assigned direct hiring personnel for the correct interpretation of the drawings, providing support in the solution of technical problems.
- Supervise the execution of mechanical works, checking that machineries/tools are properly used and maintained.
- Supervise the execution of mechanical completion activities related to mechanical works, making sure that all punch list items in scope are closed
- Coordinate human and technical resources assigned, indicating any needs or surplus.
- Provide quantitative data for producing weekly progress reports, monitoring the employed manpower.
- Organize working area based on assigned activities to improve HSE and overall efficiency.
- Set-up the proper tools for the management of the punch lists, producing adequate reports to monitor the status of the punch list points (open, closed, closure forecast dates)
- Plan all the activities related to punch lists management
- Ensure that punch lists issued after walkthroughs are promptly notified and correctly drawn up and recorded.
- Ensure the correct classification of the punch lists and identify the owner for each point.
- Coordinate the assigned team, managing the interfaces with construction, engineering and commissioning team in order to close the punch lists. Negotiate with the Client the punch lists and their classifications, in accordance with contractual scope of work and project requirements.
- Ensure that the corrective actions identified for punch lists points closure are carried out and notified to the Client, to obtain the close-out form signed
- Archive all the punch list reports, to keep correct traceability.
- Minimum of a BachelorÛªs Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum of about 3 to 5 yearsÛª relevant experience in the energy industry.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
*Mechanical Supervisor jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Kaduna
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates Should Click here to Apply Online
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria