MPG Partnering’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Mechanical Engineer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Identifying deficiencies in mechanical processes and developing improvements
- Designing and developing prototypes
- Analyzing and testing prototypes and each revision of a device
- Supervising the development of computer-aided design (CAD) project drawings from junior team members
- Developing, initiating and managing all phases of projects
- Preparing documentation of critical analysis and providing suggestions for correcting errors
- Collaborating with Project Managers for proper allocation and tracking of resources
- Plan, conceptualize, and create mechanical designs for new products
- Develop testing processes, and perform testing and validation of new designs
- Generate working prototypes for beta testing and customer demonstration
- Perform engineering calculations to support design work
- Create and review technical drawings, plans, and specifications using computer software
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary engineering teams, and work with vendors and contractors
- Perform detailed documentation to track project development and design process
- Ensure project timeline is met and project stays within budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or in a related field
- 2-5 years of experience working in engineering
- Must have international experience in manufacturing, oil and gas and other industries.
- Must have offshore Oil & Gas drilling experience.
- Firm grasp of engineering concepts, and experience designing mechanical systems and products
- Excellent math skills: ability to apply advanced mathematical principles and statistics to solve problems
- Experience using CAD software such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or similar
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills and reasoning ability
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly
- Must be self-motivated and a great team worker.
N50,000 – N800,000 monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.