Job title : Mechanical Engineer
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Support the entire plant in machine repair during shift and minimization of losses as a result of machine breakdown
- Support corrective maintenance and ensure proper troubleshooting, support and knowledge transfer
- Manage repair activities and modifications
- Assess the performance of shift technicians and maintenance technicians with regards to solving machine issues
- Assess and train technicians and operators in basic machine repairs
- Support inventory requirements for mechanical component
- Prepare, engineer, execute and evaluate required machine breakdown history to minimize repair time
- Develop and maintain a database of all beverage plant mechanical data (settings, sensitivity, parameters, etc.)
- First Degree or its equivalent Mechanical Engineering, or related discipline.
- Membership of NSE and COREN certified
- At least 7 years post-NYSC practical, job-relevant experience in a well- structured manufacturing (botting) company, with specific expertise in Krones Machines.
How to Apply for this Offer
Kindly Send Your Cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Mechanical Engineer jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 35 jobs