Proforce Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Material Control Manager jobs in Ogun
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ode-Remo, Ogun
- To provide the necessary leadership that is associated with building as well as maintaining a strong inventory management workforce.
- Devise ways to optimize material control procedures.
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages.
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
- To manage and coordinate the activities of all the staff members engaged in material control and record accuracy.
- To execute the strategic material plan and to manage and supervise the processes developed by the material management department in order to align with the corporate objectives.
- To lead the organization’s inventory related teams and provide leadership for training and development of departmental personnel.
- To maintain material as required by the sales and operations planning process, customer requirements, production schedules and corporate inventory management objectives.
- To review the current material positions for the raw materials, packaging materials, finished goods and to provide monthly summary of the same and to present it during the meeting.
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met.
- keep a constant check on stock levels
- Ensure all Bill of Materials (BOM) both local & international are cross checked for accuracy before approval for purchases
- Any other function as may be assigned by management
Minimum Educational Qualifications and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering is a MUST
- Those without an academic backgroung in Engineering should NOT apply.
- A MasterÛªs degree or an MBA will be added advantage
- Minimum of 6 years relevant post-graduation experience 2 out of which must be in management level.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry is an advantage
*Material Control Manager jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Ogun
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria