Markova Creative Limited’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Digital Account Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Yaba, Lagos
- We are currently in the market for a digital accounts manager. Here’s your opportunity to combine your digital marketing experience with your love of creating remarkable client experiences… inside a high-performance digital agency.
- Be the primary point of contact for your clients. Own the relationship and be responsible for their success.
- Spearhead the charge in creating digital strategies for your clients.
- Manage projects internally for your clients, getting things done yourself and most importantly working with others on the team to get the right things done (on scope, time and budget).
- Advocate for the client to ensure that we’re not just checking off boxes in a task manager, but instead moving them forward and reaching their objectives.
Note: this is not a sales position. You are responsible to keep and grow your clients with Remarkable Client Experiences, Remarkable Excellence, and Remarkable ROI.
What We’re Looking For
- Client Empathy
- Ultra strong interpersonal relationship skills
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong Stakeholder engagement skills
- Operational digital marketing experience
- Self study/ self research skills
- Minimum of 2 years as an Account Manager (where you were responsible for your clients’ relationship and success.
- Minimum of 2 years working inside of an interactive or marketing agency serving external clients
- Digital Marketing experience
- A focus on the details (really… pay close attention to the details if you’d like to get an interview for this position)
You are probably a good fit, in addition to the requirements, if you:
- Thrive in a small and growing team
- Enjoy reading books and taking courses to grow yourself
- Do some sort of digital marketing (or learning) in your spare time… it’s not just a day-job for you.
- Find yourself evaluating the customer experience everywhere you go (a bit of a curse when you’re dissecting how they could have provided a more remarkable experience when checking into your hotel on vacation)
- Feel at home with spreadsheets and task management tools
- Craft email messages and don’t just write them
- Are comfortable with IM tools, email, video calls, and the phone
- Genuinely care about clients (people) and not just getting things done.
Here are a few final things to know before applying:
- Teamwork is EVERYTHING! We pride ourselves on being egoless (or as close to it as possible). If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Unbridled, Undiluted Intelligence is required to be successful in this role.
- We work hard here. This is NOT a job for the lazy or the non-passionate.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. If you do not have a sense of humor or might struggle with working with a team, please don’t apply.
- Big names and resumes don’t matter here. All we care about is your ability to deliver in the role.
- This is a full time position, not freelance, not remote.
- Sometimes, you will be required to come on weekends and public holidays when deemed necessary.
- Flawless spoken communication/presentation skills are an advantage.
- No Jerks allowed.
- We provide an innovative, young and vibrant startup environment built on of innovation, solid work ethic, lack of politics and fun.
- We offer competitive salaries and an atmosphere dedicated to driving solid, no BS results for our clients.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here