Job title : Marketing Specialist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 22, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
This position is to help engage Church members in discovering their families through family history methods, submit their family names to the temple for saving ordinances, and help bring souls unto Christ. This position will also seek to increase brand awareness and product engagement among members of the public. The objective of the marketing specialist will be to inspire all people within the Africa West area to connect with their family across generations.
This requires extensive interaction at the highest levels in these national and international organizations. The manager acts as a consultant to records custodians to identify the most beneficial solution for their needs..
- Manage all family history marketing efforts in the Africa West area. These efforts include the following:
- Execute the marketing strategy set by the Family History Africa Marketing Team
- Develop and distribute localized digital and print marketing materials.
- Create messaging and identify key channels to reach and engage church members and members of the public.
- Manage FamilySearch Africa social media channels.
- Train local church leaders and individuals with temple and family history callings on FamilySearch products and materials
- Hold and lead the coordination of family history events across the area.
- Implement marketing activities that help us achieve our goal key performance indicators.
- Utilize data and analytics to track, monitor, and improve team performance.
- Serve as a FamilySearch ambassador by teaching and presenting on the brand and our products.
- Interface with church area office departments and other key stakeholders
- Regularly communicate and collaborate with team members distributed across the area.
- Must hold a current and valid temple recommend and/or be worthy of one.
- Has a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, public relations, business administration, journalism, or a related field.
- Has at least 2 years of professional marketing, communications, event management experience, or other marketing tasks.
- Excellent organization skills, with the ability to focus on detail.
- Able to think strategically and use data/research to inform their work.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, learn quickly, and work under stress with tight deadlines.
- Experience with audiovisual media formats and production is helpful.
- Professional work/volunteer experience across different African countries is preferred.
- Fluency in French (or in multiple languages) is preferred.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Marketing Specialist jobs