Yellowpad’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Marketing Operations Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
About the job
The Marketing Operations Lead will be responsible for planning & organizing projects & campaigns with the objective of ensuring all projects are delivered using a ïbest-practice Project Delivery Approach and are delivered within agreed timelines.
The ideal candiate for this role has an eye for detail, is a problem solver, has a ñCan Doî attitude and has proven BTL agency experience. If this sounds like you please apply to join our team.
- Oversee a portfolio of organizational projects, providing expert knowledge, support, monitoring progress and reporting on the portfolio status.
- Managing projects/programs directly and coordinating all aspects of marketing in order to ensure profits.
- Servicing clients and developing new business portfolios. This role will also ensure project resources have the correct toolsets and processes.
- Coordinate all aspects of executing marketing events, activation, trade shows, customer events, and partner sessions.
- Coordinate site selection, negotiating contracts, banquet orders, assigning speakers, ordering gifts/giveaways, off-site coordination of logistics, invitation development, email invitations, and tracking follow-up activities to measure results of the event (ROI).
- Develop, and align project costings and budgets with the Head of Operations.
- Work with the Finance department to accurately track the processing of claims and ensure prompt payment by vendor partners.
- Good verbal communication.
- Client Servicing & Management skills.
- Demonstrable data-driven attitude.
- Analytical skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision.
- Independent, self-motivated and highly driven.
- Ability to delegate and get results from people, towards achieving on-the-job goals.
- Fun-loving, extroverted, and charming personality.
- Possess a good fashion sense, and is conscious about his/her appearance.
- Enjoys partying, and is open to the club culture and alcohol industry.
- High cognitive ability in proffering solutions to challenges on a brand
- 1st Degree in Marketing, Accounting or Business Administration
- APCON Certification / Masters Degree preferably.
- At least 3 years of experiential marketing, communications/event management and Client management experience, preferably in the BTL advertising industry.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools (MS-Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project Management Skills.
- Excellent Problem-Solving skills.
- Interpreting situations to extract trends and formulate assumptions
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online