Job title : Marketing Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Description of Responsibilities / Functions
- Carry out research on the assigned sectors towards competitiveness and better service delivery
- Market Activation
- Responsible for the development and performance of sales and business development activities of the products.
- Establish plans and strategies to expand customers’ base, and provide timely and accurate competitive pricing of all competing products.
- Ensure Prompt Invoicing of all sales immediately after sales are contracted
- Register all customer feedback and initiate corrective actions where necessary.
- Plan and implement sales and business development presentations to clients.
- Effective distribution of the products to the clients, and smooth coordination of the Sales Territories
- Ensure achievement of monthly sales target.
- Preparation of quotations in alignment with the Head of Business and prompt invoicing of all POs.
- Plan sales drive towards achieving maximum profits for the company.
Competence Requirement for the Job
- B.Sc. / HND in Business Administration or Marketing or related course
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience, experience in sales and market activation
Specific Targets / KPIs:
- Generate monthly reports showing performance at sales comparing achieved with targets.
- Generate periodic reports on new businesses and competitors’ activities
- Generate reports on market activation
- Achieve monthly/annual sales target
- Generate weekly and monthly sales and collections reports
- Enumerate the marketing activities and required sales promotions in your product portfolio.
External / Internal Contacts:
- All sectors
- Other department.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Marketing Manager jobs