Smart Partners’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Marketing Lead jobs in Niger
Job Location : Niger
Deadline : May 25, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Bida, Niger
- Skilled in social media and able to communicate information about our product online effectively.
- Coordinates activities of specialists involved in the brand positioning of the products
- Network and gain trust of potential customers and partners.
- Understand the product and services of the company.
- Researching and analyzing consumer behavior, market trends and competitor activity.
- Utilize word of the mouth technique such as referral incentive program.
- Developing and implementing strategies that resonate with the target market.
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives including campaigns, events, sponsorships and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability.
- Increasing product sales and market share.
- Measuring and reporting on campaign performance and assessing KPIs and ROI.
- Collaborating with different teams such as marketing, creative, legal, etc.
- Overseeing the production of advertisements, promotional materials and mail campaigns.
- Ensuring that messaging and marketing activities are aligned with brand and company values.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience as a brands and marketing lead.
- Must live in Bida, Niger State or willing to relocate.
- Previous experience in developing brand and marketing strategies.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in managing and leading teams.
- Highly organized and perform well under pressure.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Senior Operations Manager” as the subject of the email.