Strive HR’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Marketing Executive jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Job type: Contract to Permanent
Level: Entry level
Skills & Qualifications
- Education level: Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Must be up?to?date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Must have solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Microsoft office: Experience using Microsoft word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to successfully do complex tasks within databases and e?mail systems
- Must be able to conduct research and prepare write ups
- Must be energetic, detail oriented, extremely organized and solutions oriented
- Must be able to coordinate multiple calendars, schedules, and emails.
- Strong analytical, reporting, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, social ads, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Handle companys social media accounts and produce valuable and engaging content and designs for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups to register on our job board and subscribe to our services
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare proposals or presentations and work closely with the sales team to carry out sales/marketing strategies, client visits and convert leads to sales
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns and analyze clients behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Maintain relationships with prospects and clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Stay current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and
- workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
Additional duties as requested.
- Flexible working hours and great work culture
- Commission payments
Personal computer, phone and internet access required.
How to Apply for this Offer
Applicants should please send resumes to email@example.com