Beckley Consulting Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Marketing Executive jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 03, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Supervision Received: General Manager
Supervision Exercised: Nil
- The job requires regular contacts with existing and potential customers through visits and phone calls, and collaboration with operation and depot staff for product availability and timely deliveries.
This position exists to ensure:
- Achievement of sales target – white products and lubricants – in terms of quantity and margin
- Maintenance and monitoring of customersÛª accounts including debts collection, regular visits, and reporting
- Aggressive drive for new customers and retention of existing ones, and feedback on competition in terms of pricing and marketing strategies.
- Achievement and realization of sales budget (W/P, Lube)
- Report sales activities periodically including constraints and prospects.
- Maintain customersÛª accounts and ensure timely collection of debts.
- Ensure proper documentation and filing of sales documents, including payment advice,
- Visit customers regularly and write visitsÛª reports.
- Control and monitor consumersÛª activities to ensure the supply of products when needed.
- Update the following reports when due: sales figures and collection detail, monthly activity report.
- Prospect for and acquire new consumers.
- Visit loading depots to ascertain products situation and products schedules.
- Ensure prompt invoicing of consumersÛª lifting and timely collection of payments.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by management.
- Achievement of white products and lubricants volume and margin targets
- Achievement of credit target ÛÒ credit period and credit limit
- Periodical report of activities ÛÒ sales control, finance control, performance
- New customersÛª acquisition report
- Weekly summary of sales and margin
- Competition analysis report
- CustomersÛª visit report
- DepotsÛª visit report
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline
- 2 years experience in marketing
- Experience in marketing petroleum products will be an advantage.
- Good oral and written communication
- Knowledge of the petroleum products market in Nigeria.
- Organization and planning
- Micro-soft office suites (excel, word, PowerPoint, etc)
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Teamwork and Integrity
- Drive to meet set targets.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set.
N80,000 Gross Monthly.
*Marketing Executive jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria