Microsoft’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Marketing Director – Consumer Channels jobs in Other
Job Location : Other
Deadline : November 27, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job number: 1020939
Travel: 0-25 %
Role type: People Manager
- We are seeking a Consumer Channel Marketing Director to lead a diverse, dynamic & energetic marketing team responsible for bringing our products and services to life with our key partners across our Retail, OEM, and Distributor channels for consumers across online and physical stores.
- This role is pivotal in enabling CCSM to drive growth in revenue, profit and share. Working across the Microsoft ecosystem, you will lead a team of Marketing Managers, each responsible for creating and executing full-funnel marketing plans with key partners.
- You will drive strategic decisions about our marketing investment strategy and our marketing mix across key marketing disciplines such as digital, visual merchandising, and evangelism. YouÛªll help set the plans for how we train and activate our seller communities ÛÒ driving advocacy and compelling sales motions.
- Your passion for our products and our partners will guide the team to execution excellence, a strong focus on ROI and accountability to sell-out and sell-through.
- By joining the Channel & Device Marketing team, youÛªll work closely with product Category, Channel and our Device Sales Team to drive full-funnel marketing for an exciting product and serviceÛªs portfolio that only continues to grow. As part of the MEA team, youÛªll have the opportunity to share learnings and best practices with other markets as well as leverage the regional infrastructure for support and shared platforms.
- Working closely with partners and customers, whatÛªs powerful about this role is the ability to help our partners transform ÛÒ whether that be enabling new capabilities in digital, creating a point-of-experience in-store or building new channel/segment opportunities.
- Ultimately the role is designed to close the gap between our other marketing disciplines, Marcoms and product category, connecting full funnel activities of ATL & BTL Marketing with retail (in-store & online) experience.
- This involves translating their retail strategies and priorities into actionable plans.
- You will possess the creativity to lead the evolution of our strategy as well as the skills to create and sustain consistent operational excellence.
- You will also be passionate about inclusivity, developing people and are inspired by collaborating with high performing sales, category, and marketing teams.
- This manager role needs an exceptional people leader. As strong on EQ as on IQ, with a natural empathy for people, and injecting teams with positive energy and momentum to drive forward a cohesive effort.
- As a senior leader, you will be expected to role model behaviours for the team to follow, and to motivate and inspire the team through marketing thought-leadership, and an insatiable appetite for retail insight and innovation. As part of the MEA Leadership Team youÛªll be part of leading the organization to reach our growth ambitions.
- At Microsoft, you’ll have access to technology, tools, and toys that will help you use your skills and imagination to full potential.
- Ultimately, we want you to contribute the talent, perspective and ideas that are uniquely yours.
- You will have the freedom, guidance and encouragement to accelerate your growth as we believe that potential is nurtured not predetermined.
- A wealth of digital learning opportunities from internationally recognized business schools including Kellogg and INSEAD are also available for your advantage
- Drive readiness, lead execution and earn fans by leveraging Consumer Marketing strategies and tactics:
- (10%) Strategic Business Planning: Create short, medium and long-term full-funnel marketing execution plans that maintain channel momentum and profitability through the product life cycle and are tailored to account, partner and segment needs
- (20%) Partner Experiences: Localize and execute E2E experiences using digital, visual merchandising, demo, evangelism & labor tactics measured by sell-through, profitability, attach and advocacy. Land innovation through our partners, helping us stand out versus the competition and landing the key product messages with our end customers
- (20%) Partner Centricity & Relationship building: Act as a trusted advisor to the retailer/partner building credibility and impact and influence to help land key priorities. Collaborate and drive co-marketing campaigns that involve our ingredient partners and hardware/device partners. Work across category, channel and device sales to maximize investments and synergy across tactics. Role model a culture of compliance, where trust and transparency are core to all decisions
- (10%) Execution Excellence: Deliver against timelines, budgets, and scorecards while also capitalizing on innovation opportunities. Proficient across Microsoft programs, platforms and tools.
- (10%) Analytics and Insights: Analyze performance results against execution activities to identify causals, opportunities and action plans. Incorporate key insights from accounts to drive informed marketing action plans. Create a culture of learning, encouraging tests and trials that constantly move our marketing execution forward
- (30%) Team & Community Leadership: Coach and develop a successful team. As a manager of managers, you will inspire people to do their best work and ensure we continue to evolve the skills and capabilities of the team. Build acumen and knowledge across lines of business in both consumer and commercial segments/partners
- Develop and drive full-funnel marketing plans across key partners
- Deliver execution excellence across all disciplines leveraging WW execution guidance and platforms
- Enable partner and field readiness through digital IQ, training and demand generation
- Earn fans and increase customer lifetime value through compelling attach motions and channel optimization
- Employ a One Microsoft Strategy to maximize brand equity and consistency
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Other
*Marketing Director – Consumer Channels in Other
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online