Job title : Marketing Communications Specialist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 08, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
About the job
- As a marketing communications specialist at Torilo, you will be responsible for crafting compelling content across platforms, building partnerships, and managing LinkedIn & email newsletters.
- Content creation & optimization: Demonstrated ability to create compelling, original and optimized content across various platforms, aligning with brand messaging and objectives.
- Partnership Development: Ability to identify and initiate relevant partnerships, including strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Newsletter Creation: Experience in preparing engaging and effective weekly newsletters for both LinkedIn and email distribution.
- LinkedIn Management: Familiarity with handling LinkedIn accounts, including content posting, engagement, and audience interaction.
- UX Copywriting: Strong copywriting skills with a focus on creating user-centric content for a seamless user experience.
- Communication and Marketing Support: Ability to support the team in various communication and marketing needs, demonstrating flexibility and a proactive approach.
- Proven work experience in a similar role with not less than 3 years of experience
- Ability to generate creative and engaging content for different channels.
- A team player with the capacity to collaborate effectively with team members and external partners.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for effective content creation and partnership discussions
- Flexibility to handle diverse tasks and adapt to changing priorities.
- Proactive approach to identifying opportunities for improvement and taking the lead on various projects.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and meet deadlines.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to email@example.com
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Marketing Communications Specialist jobs