IT Horizons Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Marketing Communications Specialist jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 10, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
For our organization to achieve its goal, your role as Marketing Communications Specialist has direct contribution to positioning and selling the organizationÛªs brand and increase its visibility.
The Marketing Communications Specialist creates and distribute content to promote the organization’s brand, products, and services. Act as a liaison between the organization, the public, and the media to ensure that the brand remains top of mind.
We are looking to hire a dedicated Marketing Communications Specialist to join our team. The incumbent will support our internal and external communications strategy, create and disseminate publicity material, respond to inquiries from the public and media, and coordinate promotional events.
To succeed as a communications officer, you should be able to think creatively, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Develop and implement the annual marketing, communications, and media strategy.
- Develop and execute annual marketing communications calendar, content, and storyline through all communication channels and materials for establishing coherent internal and external messaging and brand equity
- Collaborate with the sales team to execute an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Develops a successful PR program with proactive and responsive media relations activities, respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews
- Plan and implement direct marketing approaches including targeting, personalization of messages and measurability, data analysis, customer profiling and segmentation.
- Design and develop creative communication and marketing products ÛÒ presentations and briefings.
- Create and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organizationÛªs products and services.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, or related field.
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ relevant experience in a communications role.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software (InDesign/Photoshop).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms
*Marketing Communications Specialist jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria