Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Marketing & Communications Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 26, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
The Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, monitoring, and reporting on planned strategic marketing and communication activities. He/She will create and execute the various marketing content in line with our brand expression, and the marketing and communications needs of the organization.
- Develop and promote branding initiatives consistent with corporate business goals and objectives.
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with corporate and brand direction
- Collaborate with all departments to identify internal and external customer needs.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required
- Communicate and negotiate with promotional partners as needed for joint marketing activities.
- Creating content for print brochure, flyers, proposal, etc and electronic channels such as, website, blogs, newsletter, and social media platforms.
- Driving lead generation processes by manning the gateways, collecting and arranging the leads in such ways that they make sales easy.
- Producing content and managing the various digital footprints of the company newsletter in a timely manner and with the widest reach.
- Managing both Social Media channels with the aim to increase engagement and increase followership.
- Managing assigned website/intranet and ensuring traffic are generated to the website/intranet.
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- First degree in marketing, advertising, sales, or business administration, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 cognate years of experience in marketing or corporate communications, advertising, creative writing, or external relations.
- Experienced with demonstrable evidence of planning and rolling out communication campaigns.
- Experience with communicating using digital platforms
- Understanding of brand management and brand metrics
- Ability, with track record of creating content and using digital marketing to drive sales or influence behavior.
- Understanding of both digital and traditional communications and marketing metrics
- Copy/content writing/creation ability with sample works
- Experienced with planning and executing work-plans.
- Strong writing and analytical skills using diverse tools and computer applications
- Knowledge of SEO and google analytics.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proactiveness and willingness to learn
- Ability to work with minimal supervision,
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
*Marketing & Communications Manager in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online