GVE Projects Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Marketing & Business Development Executive jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : February 15, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Job Category: Business Development Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Reports To: Head, Marketing and Business Development
- The Marketing and Business Development Executive holds a vital role in the company. This position is expected to provide strategic business development, marketing, and sales support to the CompanyÛªs operations in compliance with global best practices
- S/he will be responsible for liaising with customers and partner stakeholders to deliver sales and marketing support and services, whilst identifying, prospecting, closing, and growing new accounts for the business
- Prospect for potential business opportunities within the Public and Private sectors and converting such opportunities to true business.
- Build and follow up on business transactions within the Public (various MDAs), Private (Individual & Commercial Clients) sector & Multilateral Organizations as assigned.
- Develop negotiation strategies and positions by integration of new ventures with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating clientÛªs needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Preparing business proposals, reports, and related presentations.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques, also report and escalate to unit manager as needed.
- Successfully establish, maintain, and manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Conserves executives time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information.
- Handle requests queries appropriately.
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments.
- Work with management team to identify and evaluate market, new target clients, also develop and implement strategic sales plan.
- Follow up/tracking of industry-related events at international and local levels.
- Tracking of government policies, programs and development within sectors and Analysis of industry developments.
- Continuously update job knowledge by participating in self-development opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional activities related to the job.
- Develop quarterly, half-year and annual business plans with expected deliverables.
- Any other as may be directed by the management.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum of BachelorÛªs Degree in Business Management or related field (MastersÛª degree is a plus).
- Excellent presentation, facilitation, written and verbal communication skills, with ability to clearly articulate the values and benefits of the company
- Strong negotiation and contracting skills.
- Must be highly organized with extraordinary attention to detail
- Skilled in MS Office tools, CRM, Sales ERP etc.
- Ability to work independently or in a team and take direction well to achieve desired results
- Excellent customer orientation, analytical skills, commercial knowledge, and business acumen
- 3 years of relevant experience in sales/marketing and business development
- Solid experience creating and building differentiated relationships with business partners
- Relevant Sales Training & Certifications is a plus
- Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
What we offer:
- A competitive executive remuneration, performance bonus and career development opportunities.
- Full benefits package that includes medical insurance, paid vacation etc.
- Amazing work life balance.
- Being a member of a dynamic team of professionals who are driving global revolutionary change.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Abuja
*Marketing & Business Development Executive in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online