Lafiya Telehealth’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Marketing and Sales Specialist jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are seeking an innovative marketing specialist with entrepreneurship drive and passion to assist in the expansion and selling of our companyÛªs product and services in other to create competitive advantages for Lafiya Telehealth company in the market industry. The Marketing specialist will be someone whose expertise translates into new partnerships with healthcare facilities, increased brand awareness, and profitability.
- Create new profitable partnerships for the company in different sectors with the aim of selling the companyÛªs products, platforms, and channels.
- Maintain a list of healthcare clients in public and private sector health facilities and public health ministries and establish a business relationship with them.
- Execute marketing strategy, research, opportunity and plans to identify industry trends for potential partners.
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors in hospitals and clinics to prescribe our products and services through utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis.
- Negotiate, close deals successfully, and manage all post-sales needs.
- Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers.
- Conducting regular marketing presentations to identified clusters for our clients.
- Increase sales revenue and customer-based growth in front of target audience and drive traffic and sales.
- Achieve set company goals and sales target(s) and ensure 100% effective and efficient territorial coverage of business interests.
- Provide product information, plan meetings, deliver clinical Telehealth spectrum presentation and product samples when needed.
- Ensure prompt follow-up of outstanding payments and owing customers with an aim to achieve low credit levels. Creating and implementing plans to increase market share, and revenue growth.
- Manage campaigns and distribution channels for new products.
- Increase the companyÛªs brand awareness and market share in the healthcare space.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required
- BachelorÛªs Degree in Marketing or any relevant courses.
- 3 – 5 years working experience as a Marketer.
- Excellent communication skills, Detail oriented, well organized, efficient with time management.
- Ability to influence with MS PowerPoint, using concise text, numeric analysis, and visual metaphors.
- Ability to communicate using MS Word, reducing complex topics to a persuasive structure.
- People intelligence. Can work in a collaborative and constructive way with a wide array of personalities, skill sets, and experience levels.
*Marketing and Sales Specialist jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resumes to: [email protected] using the job title as the title of the mail.
Note: Successful candidate will be contacted.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria