Smart Partners’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Marketer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 31, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Iyana Ipaja / Agege, Lagos
- Take or enter orders, cancel account, or obtain details of complaints
- Confer with customers’ by telephone or in person to provide information about product and services
- Engage in all forms of daily online (digital) and offline marketing to drive sales, create awareness and drive engagement
- Engage in telemarketing,call all list of prospective customers,
- Promote the companys’ image and products in all target markets through media and extenal relations.
- Organise and atend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Submit weekly strategic marketing plans. follow up//execute the marketing plans holistically.
- Make weekly reports n efforts and total revenues generated.
- Implement growth strategies and plan focused both on financial gain and customer’s satisfaction.
- Prepare contract proposal, ensure prices are competitive and attend to al customers in need of the firm’s logistics services.
- Assist/ cordinate dispatch riders and plan routes for delivery effectively and ensure that safety regulations are adhered to.
- Ensure service levels are maintained and customer satisfaction achieved
- Keep records of deliveries and delivery request.
- HND or its equivalent in Marketing
- Certification in graphic design will be an added advantage
- 3 years experience fromcourier/freight industry
- Good knowedge of import/export
- Fluent Engish, both written and spoken
- Excellent ability to use computer, Ms word, Excel, Powerpont
- Good sales record.
- Must be ready to work on Saturdays.
- Must reside in Iyana-Ipaja and its environs
- Preferably female for gender balance.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.