Job title : Marketer
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : February 29, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- The Sales & Marketing Manager will be primarily responsible for executing the sales strategy of the hotel with the ultimate objective of maximizing revenues across all revenue-generating outlets to include bedrooms, meetings and events, and food and beverage.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Devise and implement the overall sales and marketing plan for the hotel and actively monitor its progress in terms of achieving KPI’s, budgets and revenues.
- Liaise with the General Manager and Great National Head Office in adopting price strategies across the hotel.
- Build-on and develop relationships with our current clients.
- Analyse current markets and identify new markets and potential clients.
- Tour series contracting.
- Organise and conduct site inspections and familiarization trips in conjunction with the Hotel team.
- Manage the number and performance of third-party and promotional websites and liaise with providers in ensuring optimization of the hotel’s online position.
- Proactively monitor the Hotel’s profile on various social media platforms and ensure appropriate responses are posted in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with our Digital Team in managing the content of the Hotel’s website.
- Develop and agree departmental sales plans and communicate them clearly to all parties.
- Manage all promotional collateral from copyright through to design and print and ensure that it is in line with Great National branding.
- Ensure in-house promotional material is current, effective, and supports any new sales and marketing promotions.
- Where necessary devise adverts for the promotion of the Food & Beverage departments in the local market.
- Manage the guest database and ensure that client’s details are accurate and up-to-date.
- Ensure that all client correspondence is tracked and recorded, including quotations and contracts.
- Represent the hotel at consumer trade fairs, mall promotions, and tourism events both at the local and national levels.
- Organise on and off-site client entertainment.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct at all times when dealing with clients, guests, etc.
- Submit weekly Sales & Marketing activity reports to the General Manager and Directors.
- Lead and develop your Sales & Marketing team by proactively coaching and mentoring team members.
- Conduct weekly snapshot meetings with your team and update on activities/sales to date and plans for the weeks ahead.
- Monitor the progress of your sales team through weekly activity reports.
- Encourage positive working relations with all departments by regular communications and feedback.
What we are looking for:
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in relevant fields
- At least 3 years plus experience in a similar role within the hospitality industry.
- Commercially focused, have the ability to analyse market data and be results-driven.
- Articulate, confident communicator at all levels both with colleagues and clients.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing including web analytics metrics and tools.
- Ambitious, creative and the ability to influence decisions.
- High level of customer focus and understanding.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Marketer jobs