Fadac Resources’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Marketer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client is a multi-dimensional company with interest in Finance, Insurance, Real estate, and Consultancy. Due to expansion in one of our sectors we are looking to hire a Real Estate Marketer/Business Development.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Must be able to Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Inspect condition of premises, and arrange for necessary maintenance or notify owners of maintenance needs.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property.
- Arrange meetings between buyers and sellers when details of transactions need to be negotiated.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
- Degree in any field with at least 1 year of work experience.
- Previous work in marketing for real estate, architecture, design or construction industries preferred is an added advantage.
- Solution-oriented with ability to build relationships across a cross-disciplinary team comprised of diverse personalities, skill sets, and levels of experience
- Demonstrable grasp of the Real Estate Development and Property Management
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and self-directed
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong communication capabilities, written and verbal.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.