TeamApt’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Market Intelligence Analyst
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 01, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
About the Role
As a Market Intelligence Analyst, you are saddled with the responsibility of ensuring we continue to innovate along our merchant products, stay ahead of competition and well informed of developing trends – via industry research and analysis, experiments, and data driven insights.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Collate and review the daily suggestions and insights from the distribution associates.
- Daily market scanning to unravel competition strategies, strengths and weaknesses.
- Gather external data on the industry trends and projections, by leveraging on personal and professional relationships. within the industry.
- Frequently review and compare services to pinpoint areas of improvements.
- Present a weekly refined market intelligence report to the management to support decision making
- Partner with Product teams to generate hypotheses, detect and validate opportunities and defects.
- Conduct intermittent market research and surveys to ensure the team is adequately in-tune with the industry events and happenings around our competitions.
- Proactively communicate findings trends and patterns across our product lines, customers and acquisition channels.
- Conduct various types of analysis to optimize performance and triage issues.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with our partners to maintain expectations around business objectives and deliverables.
- Perform other duties as delegated and assigned by your Line Manager
To Succeed in this Role, We Think You Should Have
- Minimum of 3 years in a Product Strategy, Product Performance, Business/Market Intelligence or Growth related role
- Minimum of Tertiary education in a recognised institution.
- Strong knowledge of Google Apps (Sheet, Docs e.t.c) and Excel, especially for analytics and visualisation purposes.
- Analytical thought process and have a strong understanding of data related tools such as Metabase, Tableau, PowerBI etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-driven, ability to take initiative.
- Have a growth mindset
- Experience with the a Merchant and/or Agent acquiring business would be an added advantage
- Experience working with Product and Data Science team would be an advantage
- Residency in Lagos State
What We Can Offer You
- Culture -We put our people first and prioritize the well-being of every team member. We’ve built a company where all opinions carry weight and where all voices are heard. We value and respect each other and always look out for one another. Above all, we are human.
- Learning – We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
- Compensation – You’ll receive an attractive salary, pension, health insurance,, Employee Stock Options, annual bonus, plus other benefits.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online