1 week ago
Job title : Market Developers
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : June 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Our ideal sales representative will function as the frontline commercial solder, breaking barriers, creating value, and winning market shares for our business.
- They must achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory and market segment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze, plan, establish, and maintain an efficient and productive daily call pattern in assigned territory.
- Make regular sales calls to on and off-premises customers togenerate orders and create a long-term relationship
- Drive brand penetration in both on-prem and off-prem outlets.
- Responsible for driving brand visibility at the point of sales and consumption.
- Install and maintain point-of-sale/ printed materials within outlets.
- Assist customers with inventory management responsibilities (product availability/new product placement and rotation of stock).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of OND and B.Sc qualification.
- Must have 2 years of work experience.
Qualities we are looking out for:
- Thrive on creating and selling innovative ideas and demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to calculate discounts.
- Must have excellent verbal communications skills to effectively communicate with direct customers on the telephone and internally.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Candidates must be in the wine and spirit industry.
- Ability to drive is compulsory.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their corresponding Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Market Developers jobs