Job title : Marine Surveyor – Nigeria
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The job incumbent has responsibility for performing survey and/or audit on board of designated ships, offshore units and new construction surveys and report the activities according to the DNS procedures, in a timely manner..
- Perform Classification/Statutory surveys of Ships and Offshore units in Service according to procedures.
- Perform surveys of Ships and Offshore Units outside classification according to procedures.
- Perform Classification / Statutory of New Constructions according to procedures.
- Performing Audits (ISM, ISPS, MLC 2006 ?).
- Respect KPIs as per objectives
- Perform external trainings.
- Contact with local Administrations.
- Comply with the requirements of the HSE management system.
- Apply and respect safety, health, and environmental requirements in daily activities.
- Use the required personal protective equipment as instructed.
- Watch for potentially hazardous working conditions or work practices and report them to his or her supervisor(s) as soon as possible.
- Degree qualification in Engineering, Marine Engineering and/or experience in Marine related industry,
- Possess good communication, networking and influencing skills,
- Ability to inspire and motivate team members,
- Good business acumen,
- Proficiency in English level.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Marine Surveyor – Nigeria jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 255 jobs