Job title : Marine Superintendent (Expert)
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : June 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensure that all marine operations are conducted in a safe and environmentally aware manner, consistent with industry standards (MARPOL, SOLAS, ISGOTT, OCIMF etc.), by offload tankers at the terminal, supply vessels, tugs, work boats and other marine vessels operating within the offshore facilities.
- Assist in the review, monitoring and periodical audits of the performance, suitability, sustainability, regulatory performance, and quality standards of all marine vessels operating within the offshore facilities.
- Review and confirm the suitability of all vessels nominated for bunker deliveries to the terminals.
- Plan and schedule timely delivery of bunkers to the FPSO to ensure that sufficient stocks are always available.
- High level Diploma.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Oil Tanker operations / FPSO operations.
- Experience with personnel training and competence assurance.
- Master Mariner STCW 95 Endorsement.
- Liquid Cargo Handling.
- General Tankerman Familiarization STCW 95.
- Specialized Training for Oil Tankers STCW 95.
- Offshore Survival with HUET
- Coxswain training cert, fast rescue boat certificate.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Marine Superintendent (Expert) jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 16 jobs