3 weeks ago
Job title : Marine Methods Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 04, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Work closely with Erha Operations management to manage the marine maintenance requirements of all associated equipment. Offshore Marine Operations (Equipment availability, spare availability, and personnel requirement)
- Manage preservation and functional check on mooring package.
- Manage Hawser assembly survey and replacement.
- Manage all equipment on the buoy especially the loading, swivel quick connect hook etc.
- Support Erha to meet all marine operational needs.
- Lead in engineering upgrade and standardization of equipment.
- Liaise with OEMs to resolve equipment malfunction issues as they occur.
- Analyze result of condition monitoring data to implement equipment operational and maintenance strategy in line with company policy.
- Lead in marine equipment maintenance and certification.
- Prepare work pack for overhaul of Topside Marine Equipment.
- Manage maintenance on offloading hoses string requirement and mooring system.
- Maintain spare parts inventory and stock requirement for marine operations.
- Champion maintenance analysis of planned and preventive maintenance.
- Prepare maintenance report to support top management decision in investment maintenance policy.
- Work closely with procurement team to resolve technical issues surrounding spare part clarification from vendors concerning all marine spares.
- Responsible for the updating of the Maintenance Plans, involve procedures drafting, drawings issuance, studies performance, spare parts identification reviews, tools reviews, documentation filing, binding, or data capture in computerized systems.
- Support the Offshore Marine Operations team as requested in areas of own specialty, including drafting working procedures, maintenance programmes, and providing associated logistic support. As instructed, develops maintenance methods tools in own area of competence, analyses the works and practices, and suggests ways of optimization.
- Performs technical studies in view of improving performance or upgrading the marine facilities.
- Follows-up the technical problems raised, follows-up the technical and contractual files, as instructed, follows up the warranty claims and the implementation of the corrective actions.
- Performs equipment performance analysis; develop and put in place enhanced condition monitoring programmes.
- Follows-up the day-to-day activities of the offshore teams; remains available to provide them the assistance and support as needed.
- Pays regular visits to the offshore site and participates to the jobs as required; may be involved in operational works including major shutdowns.
- Provides assistance and logistic support as required for the provision of resources: vendors, additional manpower, services, tools, spare parts, consumables and other materials.
- A marine engineer with extensive experience on FPSO maintenance.
- Experience in planning and scheduling maintenance activities and campaigns essential.
- Knowledge of DNV classification essential.
- Good knowledge of SAP a benefit.
- Ability to work on their own or in a team.
- Management or supervisory experience beneficial.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Marine Methods Engineer jobs