Job title : Manufacturing Manager – Pressing & Wrapping
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : March 02, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- We are Nestl? Nigeria Plc. and are proud to be the largest operating market of Nestl? Central West Africa Region. Our passionate, collaborative, and entrepreneurial-minded team work together to achieve our objectives while fostering an atmosphere that promotes individual growth, wellness, and inclusiveness.
- Nestl? Nigeria is currently looking for an Manufacturing Manager Pressing & Wrapping to deliver the units objectives by empowering and engaging people to develop their capability and ways of working. Ensure production plan is fully achieved on time and in compliance with internal and external requirements meeting safety, quality, cost, delivery and environmental targets (strive towards Manufacturing Excellence).
A day in the life of the Manufacturing Manager Pressing & Wrapping:
- Drive Manufacturing Excellence implementing NCE (Foundations and Advanced Practices) to achieve the objectives of the One T&P Roadmap for factories.
- Ensure that the Health & Safety Culture and conditions for a Safe Working Environment are constantly part of the manufacturing objectives. Embed Environmental Sustainability in the area of responsibility.
- Ensure that finished products are consistently manufactured according to standards of quality (compliance), on time, and meeting consumer expectations (strive towards Manufacturing Excellence).
- Manage Production effectively through operational reviews and use Standard Routines (SDCA) to ensure sustainable results and drive continuous improvement (PDCA) to deliver breakthrough results.
- Ensure the timely launch of new or renovated products to the Markets as per agreement with the business.
- Ensure development of department team and staff (incl. temporary people) – through engaging and empowering people, performance management, career development, succession planning and coaching.
- Deputize for Production Manager when he is not available.
What Will Make You Successful?
- B.Sc. or HND in Food Science/ Technology, Mechanical/ Electrical/ Industrial Engineering and other related discipline.
- Demonstrated Leadership skills to lead effectively a group of people.
- Experience in Technical environments and or manufacturing supporting functions.
- Successful in leading change (NCE Implementation).
- Exposure to the implementation of continuous improvement techniques.
- Interesting and challenging work in an international company a branch of worldwide and well recognized FMCG concern
- Possibility to work in a dynamic team of professionals and leaders
- Possibility to work with challenging projects and responsible tasks
- Atmosphere full of respect, professionalism, and excitement
- Possibility of development & career advancement
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Production / Manufacturing jobs
- Manufacturing Manager – Pressing & Wrapping jobs