Ralds & Agate’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Managing Director, Construction Services jobs in Other
Job Location : Other
Deadline : September 29, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- A highly experienced construction specialist, with a minimum of 20 years experience and a strong and verifiable project management experience on large and/or complex projects.
- Key Performance Areas will be around the quality delivery on projects, effective project coordination, budget oversight, team effectiveness and a strong understanding of the local work climate.
- Prior experience in a multi-national construction environment will be an advantage.
- Leading and developing a team of project / construction managers to successfully deliver all complex projects, 3rd party contract projects, and all related functions.
- Responsible for effectively managing the companyÛªs construction functions, coordinating technical input during the project development process and ensuring that all developments align fully with the defined project concept, within budget, on time and with assured quality
- Responsible for conducting a monthly analysis of the profitability of all ongoing construction works, the profit margins, bill rates and overall capacity utilization on the organizationÛªs projects.
- Responsible for creating & implementing comprehensive project construction plans for all proposed projects
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc and M.Sc in Engineering, Architecture, Project Management or any other related course, must be either NIA / ARCHON or COREN / NSE certified.
- Minimum of 20 years of active construction experience in either a Construction Company or Architectural or Engineering consulting firm.
- Verifiable project management experience on at least 2 large scale projects within the last 5 years is required.
- Proven experience running multiple projects simultaneously across multiple locations (between 10 – 15 projects per time).
- Possess quality and diverse portfolio of projects that he/she has handled (including commercial, residential, infrastructures, roads, power plants etc.)
*Managing Director, Construction Services jobs in Nigeria
*Building / Construction jobs in Other
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “MD- Construction Services” as the subject of the mail.
- Nigerians and Non-Nigerians are encouraged to apply.
- Non-nationals must however have prior local experience.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- This role is open to all qualified candidates regardless of nationality.
*Building / Construction jobs in Nigeria