GTI Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Managing Director, Asset Management and Trust Limited jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- The Asset Management and Trust Managing Director is expected to effectively direct and control all operational functions and give strategic guidelines in ensuring that the company achieves its goals and objectives.
The ideal candidate will be saddled with the coordination of the overall business activities and operational structure of the company.
- Monitor and report achievements, ensure steady and continuous growth of Assets Under Management (AUM).
- Ensure the management of a well-bonded team to achieve optimum performance.
- Generally, see to the smooth and profitable running of the operations of the firm in order to meet the companyÛªs targeted financial liquidity goals/objectives.
- Have primary responsibility for the companyÛªs business development, client acquisition, and AUM growth.
- See that the day-to-day activities and affairs of the company are appropriately managed.
- Formulate policies and propose actions that lead to the creation of value for all stakeholders of the company.
- Develop and recommend to the Board annual business plans, capital and operating plans, and budgets that support the companyÛªs long-term plan and strategies.
- Oversee the companyÛªs achievement and maintenance of a satisfactory competitive position within the asset management sub-industry.
- Take steps to build an effective management team below the level of the CEO, and oversee the companyÛªs action plan for managementÛªs development and succession.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- At least 10 years work experience.
- Business Development: Strong selling and broad business development skills.
- Leadership: Inspires and leads others towards high levels of performance.
- Problem Solving and Analysis: Ability to analyze complex policy issues, draw correct conclusions, and articulate a clear and focused policy to wide and diverse audiences.
- Relationship Management: Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders and commercial enterprises to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals
- Strategy Formulation: Ability to (a) to take a broad-based view of issues and events, and understand their longer-term impact or wider implications and (b) translate strategies into strategic and operational activities
- Effective communication skills.
- Understanding of Business, Government, and Industry Processes: Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, local and national government, business, and industry processes and decision-making, and constitutional and accountability principles related to the machinery of government.
- Interpersonal Style: Has a personal commitment to organizational excellence; displays honesty, integrity, and a strong sense of ethics in all decisions and actions.
- Governance/Management: Experience in working with Governance Boards of Directors providing professional, accurate, and strategic advice and delivering on boards of directorsÛª decisions and policies.
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Lagos
*Managing Director, Asset Management and Trust Limited in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Managing Director, Asset Management and Trust Limited” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.