DAI’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Manager – Results and Learning jobs in Jigawa
Job Location : Jigawa
Deadline : October 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Reports to MEL Manager and Output 4 Lead
Programme PLANE – PARTNERSHIP FOR LEARNING FOR ALL IN NIGERIAN
Duration 7 years
The Results & Learning Manager (Kano) will manage the State team and will work closely with the technical focus of Output
to help define and set indicators, and lead on data collection and analysis. H/She will provide strategic leadership for state MEL activities, and specific targeted support for other states of interest. This role will also be responsible for the traditional programmatic M&E functions ÛÒ the designing of logframes, and the tracking and reporting that is typically entailed in Kano.
It will require quality assurance and the aggregation of data and information from the state team.
Specific duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Delivering support for MEL, knowledge management and learning within the state;
- Lead on development and/or refinement of the MEL framework and plan in the state, including theory of change, log frame ÛÒ indicators, milestones and targets ÛÒ monitoring plan and data sources;
- Monitor on an ongoing basis programme performance and results; providing regular updates to programme senior management including information on areas where the programme is underperforming;
- Leading on high quality data collection, collation and analysis; Produce reports for FCDO, and other partners when required
- Build the capacity of MEL and Programme staff and partners to ensure high quality data on programme progress for external and internal reporting and learning within the State;
- Contribute to quarterly reporting on the progress and performance of the programme;
- Ensuring knowledge generated is shared and lessons learnt institutionalised, in conjunction with the programmeÛªs Communications Team;
- Contribute to engagement with stakeholders, FCO, as appropriate.
- Follow project management practices that are in compliance with DAI and FCO contractual rules and regulations,
- with the support of the Operations and Finance Team.
- Provide leadership in order to motivate the MEL Kano team to deliver a successful programme.
- Ensure quality of the programme delivery through mentoring the MEL team and providing feedback on their performance as well as areas for improvement.
- 6 – 8 yearsÛª experience in planning, designing and implementing robust M&E and Knowledge Management systems and strategies, preferably within the education sector.
- A minimum of a university degree
- Extensive experience with qualitative and quantitative methods, including design, analysis and interpretation of results, applied to development programmes
- Experience in developing practical guidance and tools for effective programme monitoring and reporting
- Previous experience designing and implementing knowledge management systems to identify, analyse, document and disseminate lessons learned
- Experience of managing and implementing M&E strategies for FCO-funded programmes, particularly providing
- consulting services to public and private sector clients, including providing technical assistance, institutional and capacity building support
- Experience working in Nigeria specifically in Northern Nigeria
- Previous experience of conducting and commissioning research Strong facilitation and stakeholder engagement skills
*Manager – Results and Learning jobs in Nigeria
*Human Resources jobs in Jigawa
How to Apply for this Offer
Qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] by the 15 h of October 2021. Please state the role and location in the subject of your email.
DAI will only contact candidates that are successful at this pre-qualification stage. More information about DAI can be found on the DAI website: www.dai.com
*Human Resources jobs in Nigeria