Airtel’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Manager, Reporting Analysis jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- To prepare relevant reports and plans in line with management guidelines aimed at providing direction to achieving overall business goals and performance measurement.
Daily Reporting Process – CWN:
- Preparation of Daily CWN report
- Issue Daily CWN
- Timely and accurate reporting of CWN daily
Daily Reporting Process – Zonal CWN:
- Review of Zonal CWN.
- Issue zonal CWN report
- Timely and accurate reporting of Zonal CWN
Monthly MAPA Process:
- Review of MAPA reports
- Timely and accurate reporting of MAPA
- Present MAPA to the FH and EC Team. Drive and monitor reporting SLAs with functions
Monthly Regional MAPA Process:
- Review and Issue of regional reports
- Timely and accurate reporting of Regional MAPA
Monthly & Quarterly Reporting Packs:
- Validation and review of Monthly EC an HQ performance deck.
- Analyze and prepare detailed commentary and insights on financial results.
- Site-wise Profitability analysis and tracking and engagement with Sales and Network for turnaround options
Education & Experience
- First & Second Degrees in Economics and Finance.
- Professional qualification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA)
- 10 – 12 years relevant experience in FMCG & Telecoms
Skills & Competencies:
- High level of commitment, team work, Achieving Results, Good interpersonal skills.
- Result oriented, Analytical & leadership skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to synthesize large amounts of data, summarize key concepts and articulate appropriately.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel & PowerPoint in particular).
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online