1 week ago
Job title : Manager jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Duties and Responsibilities
The Manager’s primary responsibilities are outlined below:
- Provide strategic business solutions and recommendations to clients and partners to meet project goals.
- Ensure that project deliverables meet client requirements and quality standards.
- Develop solutions for complex issues identified in projects to achieve the goals and objectives and meet the expectations of clients and partners.
- Communicate with clients to clearly understand project requirements and scope.
- Lead strategic communication with the leadership teams of clients and partners.
- Maintainahigh level of professionalism and competence in communicationand interactions with clients and partners.
- Monitor and report project status to clients based on agreed timelines.
- Develop work plans and coordinate daily work schedules and project team efforts.
- Lead data gathering, analysis, and interpretation to provide data-driven insights and recommendations to clients and partners.
- Work with the HR team to screen and recruit candidates for projects.
- Lead proposal writing and business development meetings with other team members.
- Represent the organizations innetworking events, convenings and speaking engagements regularly.
Minimum Required Skills & Experience
- Master’s Degree in International Development, Business, Economics, or related field of study
- Minimum of six (6) years of work experience in senior management position with demonstrated results focus, skills and a track record of delivering beyond expectations.
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, project development and task facilitation.
- Experience in supply chain management and in leading implementation in a complex, international organization and/or in large multifaceted projects.
- Good financial management skills including cash flow management and budgeting.
- A familiarity with and commitment to addressing gender equality is also required.
- Ability to shape a vision and strategy.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing alliances with the private sector; ability to build consensus and relationships among executives, partners, and the workforce; adept at aligning stakeholders with differing agenda.
- Able to attract, inspire, retain and lead a diverse team of highly talented professionals.
Communication & Interpersonal Skills:
- Superior interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills
- Strong negotiation and diplomatic skills to support effective work through implementing partners.
- Fluency in the English language, and excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
Personal Characteristics and Other Requirements:
- Excellent judgement. Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Preference is for candidates who has worked as a Senior Project Lead in a top consulting firm.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, please understand that we are able to contact only those who meet the minimum qualifications.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Manager jobs
- Salary Offer: *********