Stransact Chartered Accountants’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Manager, Financial Services Audit jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : October 14, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Serve as SEC/CBN client service coordinator managing the audit of all required financial statements, related disclosures and other client deliverables
- Manage financial services audit team members servicing clientÛªs portfolios and varied tasks
- The individual will plays role in developing a quality audit service, managing the provision of financial services and improving the delivery and driving the development of the department.
- Ownership and review of analysis and reports delivered to Clients
- Provide structure and direction to the delivery of engagement activities
- Take accountability for the successful delivery of engagement outputs and Client outcomes
- Ensure professional development through ongoing education
- Keep abreast of latest developments as they affect GAAP and the FirmÛªs standards and policies
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- A minimum of 4 to 8 years of current or recent audit experience in one of the largest professional services firms
- Professionally qualified across any of ACA/ACCA
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft excel, CaseWare and QuickBooks/BQE
- Degree in Accounting or any relevant courses (Minimum of 2nd Class Upper Division);
- Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering
- Strong communication, leadership and team-working skills;
- Strong analytical skill;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Excellent analytical and written/verbal communication skills.
*Manager, Financial Services Audit jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Not specified
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria