Job title : Manager, Finance Operation & GL
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 05, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- The Manager, Financial Operations & GL Analytics is responsible for developing and monitoring finance policies, processes, and ensure compliance with IFRS, related standards and ensuring seamless implementation of the finance operations flows from fixed assets accounting, payables, inventory, etc.
- He/She will work with the unit head and under the supervision of the Chief Financial Officer, to develop and execute processes and plans that align with the overall strategic objectives of ipNX.
- To ensure efficiency in the finance operations of the company through the provision of effective support services covering the management of financial and administrative systems, to contribute to the delivery of the company’s overall commercial objectives.
- Manage and reconcile all General Ledger/Sub- ledger Accounts filtering into Income statement, Balance Sheet and Cashflow.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Economics/Banking and Finance or related field from a reputable institution.(2.1/Upper Credit Minimum)
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business is an added advantage.
- Professional qualification such as ICAN, ACA, ACCA.
- Minimum of 5-7 years post-qualification experience.
- Must have had a good experience working within fast growing companies in developing markets Telecoms sector would be an added advantage.
- Must be technologically savvy with working knowledge of ERP
- Knowledge of Financial management systems, accounting policies and standards (IFRS, GAAP) and costing accounting etc.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Manager, Finance Operation & GL jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 401 jobs