Wendernek Consulting Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Manager, Finance & Accounts
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Oversee the preparation of periodic (monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial statements (such as Cash Flows, Profit and Loss, Balance sheet).
- Ensure that trial balance is accurate and up to date to enable prompt preparation of financial statements.
- Coordinate budget preparation, monitoring and control process, in line with agreed policies and procedures.
- Perform variance analysis such as purchase price to cost variance, cost revaluation. Invoice to PO price variances and work order variances.
- Coordinate and manage tax planning activities manage the preparation and rendition of tax returns (including VAT and withholding tax) and ensure retention of all relevant tax records.
- Maintenance of an accounting system with in-depth records of all company transactions, invoicing and collection of receivables.
- Analyse and interpret financial status statistics and other data and generate relevant reports.
- Lead commercial negotiations with clients and suppliers to obtain best commercial terms for the company.
- Articulate a clear vision and strategy, foster a positive environment while demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards. Actively improve collaboration across supply chain, Finance and Accounting teams.
- MBA / M.Sc in Accounting or other numerate discipline
- Certification in ACA/ ACCA/ICAN or other relevant international professional qualifications (CIMA,CPA) is mandatory.
- 8-10 years of experience in core accounting.
- Proficiency in various accounting software /ERP.
- Ability to understand the manufacturing environment and the associated financial processes; Knowledge of supply chain, receiving, inventory flow, operation process and manufacturing principles.
- Action-oriented and solution-driven with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Solid understanding of Cash Flow management, Funds management and Corporate Reporting.
- Advanced financial and accounting knowledge, including in-depth understanding of international and Nigerian accounting and financial reporting standards.
- Must have knowledge of accounting and spreadsheet software applications such as Global Shop Solutions ERP (GSS) and technical accounting issues.
- Good understanding of foreign exchange operations and regulations, and other relevant regulations.
- Ability to transmit information effectively in clear, unambiguous terms to employees , management and other stakeholders to facilitate the achievement of the organizations goals and objectives.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.