Dangote’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Manager – Export
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 05, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Department: DCP – Export, Manager001
- Implementation and management of the company’s export clearing strategy.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Organize and manage clearing, documentation, and logistics for the smooth running of cement/ clicker export operations in compliance with DCP applicable regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Obtain accurate Check List and check all NXP’s, CCI, Lab test certificate, agents Tally sheets and other documents to avoid errors, identify missing documents, and/or identify potential issues to export cement and clinker operations.
- Manage customs documentation for clearing and forwarding.
- Liaising with clearing agents for the clearing of goods at destination in Africa to ensure timely clearance.
- Administering export procedures and documentation and effective liaison with Nigerian Customs, sales departments, cement plants and Logistics department etc
- Managing demurrages within specified norms.
- Managing the seamless movement of the consignments to the destination.
- Consulting with border authorities & customs officials, monitoring compliance to regulatory requirements, and maintaining requisite papers & documents.
- Coordinating with government Authorities for various requirements connected to the export handling at the border
- Prompt attention to all government agents’ complaints within the stipulated time frame and with valuable feedback to management.
- Follow up with both DCT and DCP staff to ensure that all documents are capture with customs and identify deviation (if any).
- To prepare daily progress report and send to Head Office before the close of the business.
- Any other assignment that may be given from time to time by superior officers.
Education and Work Experience:
- HND or B.Sc in Business Administration, Supply Chain or any other relevant discipline
- Minimum of eighteen (18) years related job experience in leadership capacity.
- Good knowledge of relevant planning and scheduling concepts
- Working knowledge of planning or tracking software/ applications
- Basic project management skills.
- Good analytical skills.
Skills and Behaviors:
- In-depth understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Sound knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings.
- In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the policies, regulations and procedures guiding export and import of goods nationally and internationally, and especially in DCP’s export country locations
- Up-to-date knowledge of world economy, tariffs, and customs documentation requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Working knowledge of relevant supporting tools and technologies such as MS Excel, Project Management applications, etc.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online