2 weeks ago
Job title : Manager.Employee Relations Mgt & Compliance jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 13, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Implement strategies and align policies with EMTS toward attracting and retaining the culture fit talent organization wide.
- Coordinate the creation, review and implementation of policies and procedures resulting from new laws and regulations in EMTS
- Advice Head, Outsourcing and HR Operations on new pay practices and recommends options for the business.
- Monitor filing of regulatory reports and documentation
- Propose strategies for aligning the company’s engagement philosophy with industry and market realities.
- Develop and ensure regular updates of the HR policy manual/ Staff Handbook
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR policies
- Ensure awareness, understanding and compliance of HR policies across the business
- Design and deploy initiatives to increase health literacy among employees.
- Ensure the Risk compliance targets are tracked and monitored for implementation.
- Manage the HR Helpdesk and ensure effectiveresolution of issues
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date record ofStaff information in line with NDPR (physical & electronic)
- Manage the HRIS, liaising with other HRunits for process automations and other HR technology needs
- Manage the process of onboarding to ensurenecessary documentation are fully carried out for new employees
- Coordinate training on new and or updatedpolicies and directives as required.
- Track all HR-related audit queries andensure appropriate and timely closure of these queries
- Advice line managers on compensation for newhires.
- Communicate updates and changes tocompensation structure to staff.
- Manage relationships between EMTS andOutsourced companies to ensure smooth operations and satisfactory performance
- Manage the disciplinary process for fair andtransparent resolution of the disciplinary issues
- Manage relationships with HMOs and ensureeffective health care administration
- Provide leadership and guidance to teammembers and manage subordinate’s performance towards the achievement of overallteam objectives.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by theCHRO
- Firstdegree in from a recognized university.
- Six(6) to Eight (8) years work experience with at least three (3) years at supervisorylevel
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Remuneration Analysis & Design
- Labour Law
- Empowering people
- Customer Focus
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Human Resources jobs
- Manager.Employee Relations Mgt & Compliance jobs
- Salary Offer: *********