eHealth Systems Africa’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Manager, Communications
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Purpose of the position
The Communications Manager will work closely with the Communications team to develop and implement short and long-term communications strategies for the organization as well as manage and lead the Communications team.
What you’ll do
- Develop a work plan to execute and implement eHealth Africa’s integrated communications plan to facilitate the organization’s brand visibility, storytelling, and thought leadership objectives. (e.g. webinar series, conference attendance)
- Develop and implement proactive and reactive public relations programs to obtain positive media coverage of eHA’s expertise, solutions, brand, and mission.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate a quarterly marketing and communications plan that includes social media, print, and digital content, and email marketing.
- Work with program staff to collect testimonials and quotes about eHA’s impact, and identify and create impact stories.
- Oversee the development, design, distribution, and maintenance of high-quality print and electronic collateral including, but not limited to annual reports, brochures, presentations, newsletters, and reports.
- Collaborate with the business development team to format and support the development of funding proposals.
- Identify trends and monitor current events to anticipate opportunities for eHA to engage in and/or lead conversations in public health.
- Work with the Executive Director and other key staff to position eHA as a thought leader.
- Guide the strategy for media relations and spokesperson training; leadership message development; issues management; and internal communication.
- Understand the online and social media spaces that speak to eHA’s target audience and use data and metrics to build eHA’s online pres