Job title : Manager – Business Planning and Performance Reporting, Fixed Broadband
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 01, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
To coordinate and provide overall management for all Business Planning & Performance Reporting activities within the Fixed Broadband department with the aim of achieving revenue, subscriber and other non-financial KPIs.
Support FBB Sales, Fibre Development, Customer Management on financial deliverables, managing FBB’s actual operating expenditure vis-ö-vis budget and recording and interpreting financial information supporting FBB operations and strategic plans.
- Coordinate Fixed Broadband forecast, budget, and business plan processes, policies, and procedures.
- Provide guidance and lead on submissions (assumptions and other inputs, financial and non-financial) into Fixed Broadband forecast, budget, and business plan processes.
- Perform detailed analytical reviews and sensitivity analyses of the forecast, budget, and business plan submissions to ensure the correctness, completeness, and accuracy of the numbers.
- Ensure alignment and/or synchronization of the MTN Nigeria objectives with the Fixed Broadband forecast, budget, and business plans.
- Manage Fixed Broadband budget year process (Revenue to Gross Margin) and the monthly re-forecast and variance analysis.
- Review the budget process and ensure that quality drivers and assumptions for business plans and business rules are correctly applied to the process and the forecasting scenarios.
- Manage demand forecast processes for Fixed Broadband devices and accessories.
- Prepare periodic forecast or rolling budget to reflect current reality and expectations.
- Translate targets and strategies into operational plans, ensuring alignment with business strategy, driving the execution thereof, and taking corrective actions where necessary.
- Support the business operations divisions and work with cross-functional teams including project/demand management, design, revenue assurance, quality assurance, compliance, regulatory, Go-To-Market, Business Intelligence teams to launch propositions/offers, products & services.
- Generate periodic product performance assessment reports and reviews.
- Provide micro and macro environment insights (economic factors, competitor analysis, etc.) and effective recommendations to drive revenue growth and mitigate identified risks.
- Transform raw data into a visual representation for reporting and quality decision-making.
- Liaise cross-functionally with Finance in the overall business planning, budgeting, and reforecasting processes.
- Review trends in the telecommunications industry and provide insights into issues and events that could be factored into the business planning process as they affect Fixed Broadband operations and services.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the department’s objectives and goals, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review individual team members’ performance and complete appraisals in accordance with employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First degree in Accounting/Economics/Business Administration/Other relevant commercial disciplines preferred.
- Possession of an accounting professional qualification.
- Fluent in English
6 – 13 years’ experience including:
- Business Planning & Performance Reporting experience of 3 years or more, preferably in telecoms industry.
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous.
- Experience coordinating multiple projects with internal and external stakeholders.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Manager – Business Planning and Performance Reporting, Fixed Broadband jobs