Management Sciences For Health’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Site Nurse for Therapeutic Efficacy Study 2021
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : April 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Ref No: R762
- The National Malaria Elimination Programme (NMEP), along with a TES core team, plans to initiate activities for the 2021 TES in July 2021.
- We are seeking to engage a site Nurse to lead implementation of the site patient’s enrolment and management. He/She will be reporting directly to the site Principal Investigator.
- The 2021 DTES will be conducted in Four (4) Sentinel sites across Nigeria. The sites identified for the study are Kaduna, Imo, Kwara and Lagos states.
- Obtain Informed Consent
- Screening of patients
- Measuring weight
- Inclusion / Exclusion assessment
- Sample / specimen collection
- Administration of study drugs
- Entry / CRF completion
- Calibration of weighing scale, thermometer
- Update / maintain study documents/equipment
- Patient tracing for follow-up
- Any other task assigned by the site PI
Standard Minimum qualification
- B.Sc. Nursing, Public Health or another closely related field with 1-3 years relevant experience.
- Previous experience with therapeutic efficacy studies
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
- Knowledge, Skills & Attributes
- Ability to respect and maintain medical secrets and confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent spoken and written Local and English languages.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous experience working in a clinical setting is an asset.
- Ability to prepare program reports.
- Be flexible and adaptable with regards to the implementation of the daily work
- Results quality Orientation, Teamwork, Flexibility, Service Orientation, Stress Management
- Problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested And Qualified Candidates Should Click here