Management Sciences For Health’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Site Microscopist for Therapeutic Efficacy Study 2021
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : April 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Ref No: R761
- The National Malaria Elimination Programme (NMEP), along with a TES core team, plans to initiate activities for the 2021 TES in July 2021.
- We are seeking to engage a Site Microscopist to oversee sample collection, preparation, analysis and transmission on the site. He/She will be reporting directly to the site Principal Investigator.
- The 2021 DTES will be conducted in Four (4) Sentinel sites across Nigeria. The sites identified for the study are Kaduna, Imo, Kwara and Lagos states.
- Sample / specimen collection
- Specimen processing, analysis and storing
- Laboratory results collection
- Specimen transportation
- Update/maintain study documents/equipment
- Any other task assigned by the site PI
- First sub-activity report on Patient’s sample collection, preparation, analysis and transmission.
- Mid-term sub-activity report on Patient’s sample collection, preparation, analysis and transmission.
- Final sub-activity report on Patient’s sample collection, preparation, analysis and transmission.
- Degree in Public Health or Medical Laboratory Sciences with at least 4 years cognate experience in quality assurance and laboratory management systems
- Good understanding of the essential package of implementation of malaria diagnostic package, post qualification experience working in a laboratory setting and advanced training on malaria diagnosis
- Knowledge of advanced laboratory procedures and other relevant procedures in conducting clinical or epidemiologic trials
- Familiarity or previous conduct of TES as a microscopist
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested And Qualified Candidates Should Click here