Management Sciences For Health’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Laboratory Technician for Therapeutic Efficacy Study 2021
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : April 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job ID: R753
- The National Malaria Elimination Programme (NMEP), along with a TES core team, plans to initiate activities for the 2021 TES in July 2021. We are seeking to engage a site Laboratory Technician to oversee sample collection, preparation, analysis and transmission on the site. He/She will be reporting directly to the site Principal Investigator.
- The 2021 DTES will be conducted in four Sentinel sites of Kaduna, Imo, Kwara, and Lagos states.
- Support sample / specimen collection
- Support specimen processing, analysis and storing
- Support laboratory results collection
- Support specimen transportation
- Support update / maintain study documents / equipment
- Routine sub-activity report on Patient’s sample collection, preparation, analysis and transmission.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 1 year work experience in a similar role
- Should be a certified laboratory technician from a recognized school of Health Technology
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Detail-oriented. Ability to adapt easily and work under pressure
- Strong Laboratory data management skills.
- Previous experience with therapeutic efficacy studies
- Excellent and proactive communication skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested And Qualified Candidates Should Click here