Nextzon Business Services Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Management Consultants jobs in Abia
Job Location : Abia
Deadline : June 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for skilled, experienced Management Consultants at various levels, who will be responsible for analysis, design, scheduling, and delivery of solutions on behalf of the company to meet our clients expectations.
- Provide business and client advisory services in specialized areas such as strategy, governance, organizational design, strategic operations, finance, risk management, digital transformation, information technology, organizational change management, human resources, and so on.
- Outline the scope of the work and identify and map out schedules, milestones, and resources needed to meet project objectives.
- Conduct extensive research and analysis before offering an unbiased opinion and perspective on difficult issues and complex business problems and issues.
- Directly collaborate with senior leadership and internal project teams to provide hands-on project management and leadership consulting, including project implementation, execution, and measurement.
- Provide strategies for increasing business performance, creating value, and maximizing growth.
- Developing proof-of-concept, business plans, and financial models
- Preparing business proposals and presentations
- Evaluate existing systems and procedures and make recommendations for improvement where necessary.
- Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
- Responsible for assisting business units and engagement teams with data collection, analytics, and research in order to complete client projects.
- Assist the unit in conducting market research and gathering intelligence.
- Support teams with delivering engagements/projects
- Use and develop communication skills to share project findings, conclusions, and recommendations with management.
- Prepare initial drafts of high-quality, error-free report materials that require minimal revisions.
- Participate in client meetings to review and present analytical approaches and interpret results
- Assist in proposal development to support the follow up on potential projects
- Assist in developing recommendations for corrective action/improvement
- Source for, and analyze profitable business ventures for the company
- Managing existing clients and building relationships with new clients
- Ensuring execution of assigned projects within the specified time, scope, and budget.
Qualifications & Experience
- A First Degree from a recognized University
- A Post Graduate Degree will be advantageous.
- Candidates must have at least four years of experience in consulting, advisory or industry.
- Any project management certification is an advantage.
- Prior experience in strategy consulting
- Previous and current experience in a management consulting firm will be advantageous.
- Track record of collaboration with senior executives. Must be comfortable delivering formal presentations to management.
- Strong analytical skills and a high capacity for conceptual thinking. Must be able to thrive in a hypothesis-based environment.
- Proven ability to manage client engagements, and client relationships, and provide thought leadership to teams, owning the responsibility for the quality of engagements.
- A combination of management and hands-on delivery experience is critical.
General Skills / Abilities Required:
- Highly organized, with the ability to work well under pressure
- A strategic thinker, entrepreneurial, and able to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Capability to create cutting-edge business models, frameworks for analysis, and long-term business strategies. Must be able to thrive in a hypothesis-based environment where inductive rather than deductive reasoning is the norm.
- Excellent written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Good listener and communicator, with sensitivity to cultural communication skills
- Appreciation of the need for confidentiality and integrity
- Well-developed computer skills
- Effectively work as a team member and independently, with a high level of self-motivation
- Comfortable working in a busy, dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online