Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Management Accountant jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Responsible for working with company senior management in making upper-level management decisions by analyzing and presenting key financial data to inform business strategy.
- He/She will oversee accounting procedures and prepare forecasts, budgets and risk analysis.
- The role works directly with the Financial Controller
Roles and Responsibilities
- To perform a series of tasks to ensure the company’s financial security, handling essentially all financial matters and thus helping to drive the business’s overall management and strategy.
- Make forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making, reconcile spending with budget as part of job costing and conduct risk assessment with corresponding advice on ways to minimize the risks.
- Prepare financial statements for internal and external use as well as maintain records and support auditing efforts
- Assist the company in managing its investment portfolio and assume responsibility for accounting procedures.
- A Graduate of Accountancy with minimum experience of 8 years in management accounting in hospitality, Quick service restaurant or manufacturing industries.
- Professional accounting qualifications i.e ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CPA will be an advantage.
- Ability to use accounting packages and Microsoft applications like MS Excel, Power Point, Word etc desirable.
- An excellent management accountant must have an exceptional mathematical mind combined with a strong business orientation.
- He / She must be able to assume responsibility for cost accounting tasks and be both a strategist and a decision maker.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of accounting terms and concepts
- Understanding of finance regulations and legislation
- Knowledge of business strategy and methodology
- Analytical skills, Critical thinking skills
- Organizational skills, Strong attention to detail
- Strategic thinking and so on.
*Management Accountant jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria