Job title : Mall Manager
Job Location : Cross River
Deadline : February 14, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensure delivery of first-class management and maintenance service to tenants and recommends improvement where necessary.
- Monitor financial issues of the property with full P/L responsibilities. Responsible for on time bill submission and payment recovery.
- Formulate strategic planning and execution on people, financial, project flow, positioning, brand mix, rental budget and leasing.
- Generating leasing leads and forwarded it to Head office. Keeping coordination for all the leasing leads as per instructions given by the Head office.
- Responsible for marketing activities in the mall as per Mall marketing calendar.
- Develop plans that minimize incidents or reverse any negative trends. Develop a plan to reduce the cost in manpower and energy.
- Ensure the property is properly prepared for emergencies through leadership of the Emergency Preparedness Committee and implementation of effective drills.
- Lead efforts in managing all local crisis situations, including establishing a remediation plan consistent with Company policies and procedures, engaging the right authorities and resources and communicating plans.
Eligibility & Qualification:
- At least 8 years experiences in managing community mall or department store
- University degree in business management, real estate, property management or related discipline
- Familiar with local commercial property market trends and have good, extensive business network with tenants and property agencies
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, interpersonal, leadership, presentation and communication skills
- A strategic thinker with sound business acumen, result-oriented, self-motivated, confident, outgoing with initiative and able to work independently and under pressure.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Mall Manager jobs