Job title : Male Sales Executive
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- As our Sales Executive, you will play a pivotal role in our success by identifying and developing new business opportunities, building strong client relationships, and closing deals.
- You will work closely with our sales team and leadership to achieve and exceed sales targets while representing our brand with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities through market research, prospecting, and networking.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with prospective and existing clients.
- Understand client needs and provide tailored solutions, demonstrating a deep understanding of our products/services.
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations and proposals.
- Negotiate contracts and close deals to meet or exceed sales quotas.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop and implement sales strategies.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, market conditions, and competitors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Proven track record in sales, with at least 1 year of experience in Customer Relations Management.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to understand client needs and present solutions effectively.
- Self-motivated and results-driven, with a focus on achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other sales tools.
- Any additional qualifications specific to your industry or company is an added advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Male Sales Executive jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!