Pickmeup’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Male Administrative Staff
Job Location : Edo
Deadline : September 05, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Benin City, Edo
- Monitor the operation and general activities of customers and drivers
- Monitor driver’s relationship with customers
- Identifying trends and rending optimum service to customers
- Assist in the design, review and updating of processes, policies and procedures in line with organizations’ value proposition and communicate service standards to the operations so that quality customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Coach and train drivers to ensure proper understanding of the drivers and customers’ application and other goals and policies of the organization required to optimize services
- Note customer’s complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints are properly attended to, queries escalated appropriately and ensure customers are informed of their state in the resolution process.
- Establish and maintain a professional friendly relationship with drivers
- Leverage multiple resources and knowledge bases to navigate complex problems and reach a full resolution.
- Provide thorough, proactive support using various platforms including email, chat, and phone support.
- Troubleshoot account issues, identify root causes, report on insights, and propose scalable solutions to improve on service delivery and reliability.
- Create a template for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Collaborate with relevant departments e.g. marketing in deploying promos and other activities.
- Provide feedback on customer patronage and perception of pickmeup brand and services for brand evaluation and development.
- Provide a weekly report for all activities and departments.
- Candidates should possess an OND / NCE / HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- 0 – 3 years of relevant work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.