GS Agriculture Nigeria Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Maintenance Technician jobs in Osun
Job Location : Osun
Deadline : November 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Osogbo, Osun
- Responsible for the continuous running of machines.
- Maintaining factory machines, motors, conveyors,belts and production related equipment.
- Plan and execute routine maintenance programs and organize repairs.
- Work with other professionals to improve production facilities, minimize equipment downtime and the incidence of costly breakdowns.
- Inspect and analyse the functionality of mechanical systems. If a fault is diagnosed, troubleshoot and repair that part.
- Develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of plant, personnel and production processes and routine maintenance culture.
- Properly document every maintenance and repair session and give a regular report to the manager and/or other stakeholders by filling out a maintenance report form.
- Apply preventative maintenance techniques to foresee potential safety hazards.
- Communicate with maintenance managers regularly and immediately report complex issues.
- Ability to use different kind of tools (Hand, power and machine tools)
- Carry out welding activities when required.
- Candidates should possess an OND, HND or Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) with 3-5 years experience.
N40,000 – N150,000 / Month
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Nigeria
*Engineering / Technical jobs in Osun
*Maintenance Technician in Osun
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.