Job title : Maintenance Supervisor
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : June 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensure proper preservation of Field Operations material warehouse area, including spare parts, capital items, and non-stock material temporarily stored in the base).
- Implement the maintenance plans approved by the Technical Administrators, propose maintenance plans updates and improvements, coordinate the replenishment of consumables necessary to ensure material preservation. Supervise accordingly the work performance in compliance with Company standards and procedures.
- Liaise with warehouse team to ensure proper storage in adequate locations: air conditioned store room, under shelter, chemical store, hazardous material store, etc. provide technical support on storage specifications to warehouse staff.
- High level diploma.
- Relevant Trade qualifications in an Engineering Discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Oil Tanker operations / FPSO operations or in a maintenance role in an industrial / Petro-chemical plant.
- Demonstrated experience using computerized maintenance management systems.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining rotating equipment, computerized instrumentation systems, power generation and distribution.
- Offshore Survival/Firefighting with HUET.
- Permit to Work – Level 3.
- Major emergency training, confined space training certificate.
- Maintenance Supervisor, BSc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, QA/QC, Quality Control, SAP.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Maintenance Supervisor jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 17 jobs